Sunday, October 10, 2021

Dove Hair Therapy Collection

eBay sellers are offering the entire collection. Also sold at Walmart and Target.

The CVS Pharmacy near my home always has free samples. I applaud the beauty manager at this location for offering us free samples consistently, as other locations are not as diligent.

On Saturday I walked into the drugstore, and there they were in the beauty aisle: Sample packs of Dove Hair Therapy shampoo and conditioner. It's a multi-formula collection ... the Hydration Spa option, I did not try. What I grabbed was the formula marked Breakage Remedy. Though I gravitate towards hair products that strengthen or tame locks, I'll try whatever freebies are offered. The Dove Hair Therapy Collection includes a leave-in condition which I also didn't try.

Today I used the shampoo and conditioner and love the fresh, clean, pleasant scent. The formula feels luxurious and leaves the hair clean, tame, and free of tangles. The new Dove Therapy Collection, according to the company, is created to strengthen the hair at its cellular level to achieve 97% less breakage. It's free of sulfates and safe for all hair types.

For sure, it smells magnificent; washes out clean; and leaves a consumer with a soft head of hair. Dove is better known for its soap, now we know the shampoo and condition is good too. Costing under $7 for 13.5 oz, the going rate, CVS offers a $3 coupon + the usual future promotions, making the brand affordable. Definitely, as the price is right I'll stock up with a pair and a spare to continue using it.



You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment