Friday, October 1, 2021

Summer Sale On Dresses And Swimsuits


Three blogs ago I featured two end-of-summer sale dresses I added to my wardrobe for next year. Here are the dresses and swimsuits I passed on buying to be financially responsible. They are equally stylish and excellent buys! 

Nowadays I try super hard to buy everything I need without giving in to purchasing lots of other things I simply want! Far from fretting, I fully expect the following cute pieces to return next year, perhaps slightly tweaked or in new colors, but I'm sure I'll get another chance to acquire them if I have a true need. Meanwhile, if you (unlike me) require new clothes for next summer, you can't beat the following in vogue dresses and swimsuits at fabulous reductions:

1) Landsend Cotton Jersey Sleeveless Swim Cover-up Dress (top image๐Ÿ‘†) - The 100% soft cotton jersey is a thick fabric with a notch neck and neatly finished armholes that you can wear as a summer dress when not covering up a bathing suit. Why not, it's adorable!

2) Columbia Freezer III Dress - The  Freezer III dress made its feature debut on THE SAVVY SHOPPER in early July and now it's on sale! Its wicking fabric pulls moisture away from the body to keep you dry and cool. In addition, the ultra-dapper summer dress has UPF 30 in its fabric to block UVA and UVB rays. Some of the patterns are gone, but not all, and the classic dress should return again next summer.

3) Swim Solutions - Macy's has tons of chic swimsuits marked down. A brand I especially love, Swim Solutions offers ultra-flattering designs, full support (in the bust, waist, and bottom), plus minimizer-sliming coverage. The brand is of top-notch quality for less -- and since sizes are going fast, I'll link 2 places you can find them -- at Macy's and Amazon.

The devil is tempting you, my lovelies!๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘บ Take advantage of the sales if you need something for next year. The dresses and swimsuits will return next season at their full retail price. Me ... I'm trying to be a good minimalist. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Here's the swimsuit I selected in 2020. It came back in 2021 but has sold out again. As you can see, I wouldn't have lost out as there are plenty of gorgeous suits on sale now!


You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment