Wednesday, December 7, 2022

5 Uniqlo LifeWear Gifts To Blow Your Mind


Regular readers know that Uniqlo, the Japanese innovator of LifeWear sustainable clothing, is my absolute favorite retailer for basics. I don't know why Uniqlo doesn't just hire me as their spokeswoman already! I wear their outerwear and clothing, plus blog about their quality and great price points frequently. I mean, I'm a true believer in Uniqlo LifeWear! 

Here are 5 of my favorite articles that make awesome holiday gifts and demonstrate how budget-friendly doesn't have to mean a lack of quality, style, or durability! 

I own each of the following pieces and continue to love wearing them again and again, and so with authority I highly recommend every single piece as a perfect, not to mention, ultra-useful holiday gift:

1) Blocktech Coat -  (see top image👆) Lightweight as a cotton shirt, yet serves as a raincoat, as well as, looks stylish as a 3-season (spring, fall, and early winter) all-weather coat when paired with a sweater as temperatures drop. It has pockets, snaps, a zipper, and a hood. When it's pouring rain outdoors, the Blocktech coat keeps me completely dry ... and surprisingly warm. I bought the coat in black for versatility and love the other colors also.
2) Heattech Crew Neck Long-Sleeve T-Shirts - A great layering t-shirt that functions exactly like silk fabric to keep you warm and insulated without overheating. The knit fabric is thin, soft, stretchy, moisture-wicking, and machine washable. I own the t-shirt in two colors.

3) Heattech Beanie and 4) Heattech gloves - You can buy a cashmere beanie and gloves from Uniqlo if you wish, but these are soft and warm like cashmere. Although I must have cashmere scarves against my neck, I have both cashmere hats and a Heattech hat and no longer buy cashmere gloves because the fingers of all knitted gloves wear out quickly. The Heatteck gloves are as warm and nearly as soft as cashmere (i.e., you have to work to tell the difference). I can machine wash the Heatteck gloves and they are also 50% cheaper than cashmere, so I buy a pair to keep in every coat and jacket pocket I own. So affordable I never have to remember to transfer gloves from a coat to a jacket!
5) Uniqlo line of sweaters - Styles and fabrics galore are for the choosing - I bought merino wool cardigans I've worn for nearly a decade as they are well-made and lasting. But there are many other styles, fabrics, patterns, and colors offered, so you're on your own to click the link to take a browse. Turtlenecks, cable, bright, neutrals, cashmere, wool, cotton, you name it!
I write about Uniqlo to the point readers might think the blogs are sponsored, but they are not. I'm only a customer.🙂 A trip to Uniqlo will blow your mind, and you too will become an enthusiast, a true believer of the self-proclaimed LifeWear merchant!

If Patricia of the Red Cardinal reads this post, Tish, please tell us if Uniqlo in Brisbane sells the same items? 


You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment