Monday, January 23, 2023

The Heart Shaped Bags Are Back

For 2 years in a row, retailers are bringing out their heart-shaped bags in time to buy for Valentine's Day. Last year I featured Valentine's Day themes in luxury brands such as Chanel and Louis Vuitton (see that link below). You can now look for their inventory + several inspired labels at 2nd hand stores, outlets, and discount retailers this year.


Customers should keep an eye out at T.J. Maxx for Kate Spade's heart-shaped bags and Karl Lagerfeld's bags have landed at Saks Off Fifth Avenue.

My favorite brand Coach has 2 styles in 2023, a top handle in crossgrain leather at the Coach Outlet plus this year's edition in glovetanned leather sans a top handle at Coach's flagship store, as well as, selling in major department stores -- catch the sale days, or you may have rewards dollars to spend for it.

BTW, you must see all the things Coach has launched with a Valentine's Day theme in 2023, as they are so darn cute!
Coach in glovetanned leather -- which I prefer when I can get it. It's a preference as all of Coach's leathers are beautiful and durable.

Although Forever 21 (in bankruptcy) cut down its store count to 450, the retailer is making a strong comeback by opening 100+ new stores together with its e-store, where you'll find a less expensive faux leather heart-shaped bag for under $25 because sometimes it's all you really need to pick up a novelty or trendy bag. A structured bag that looks to be a sensible size to hold essentials! I've missed popping into Forever 21 in New York City to browse inexpensive accessories.

Forever 21

Unsurprising to readers, I love the Coach Outlet bag and despite its $199 price tag, 2022's crossgrain leather is a bestseller for the retailer and nearly twice the cost of my ampler rectangle-shaped Coach bags. Charming isn't cheap!!

Paying the piper depends on how often you'll grab it. What is Valentine's Day cuteness worth to you?



You may also enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. They are all really cute Debbie. I do not think I have seen one heart bag in the stores here, but maybe I am not in the right stores. We don't have Forever 21, but I wish we did!

    ReplyDelete