Thursday, August 3, 2023

Hulken's Schlepping Bag On Wheels

While walking home I saw a woman carry roughly 3 bags of groceries 40 blocks in a Heluken's Bag on Wheels and now I want one. I caught up with her and ended up chatting with her about the bag for 20 blocks or so. She gave me the details and discussed how she loved her Hulken's Bag on Wheels and uses it to carry so many heavy things. I noticed its wheels and 5 handles were strong and well-made which she confirmed, as well as, emphasized how happy she was with her purchase.

There are 3 sizes - Small: 14x8x18 inches, Medium: 16x12x20 inches (these 1st 2 sizes have 4 wheels) and Large: 20x16x24 (the large has 5 wheels); and 3 colors: Black, Silver and Rose Gold.

There are times I have to choose between a gallon of milk or a gallon of laundry detergent at Target or the supermarket because I can't carry both home on the same trip.

The reason I seriously want a Hulken's schlepping bag is ... it's ideal for Manhattan apartments since it's easy to store by folding up nearly flat when not in use. Metal carts take up more space, yet are about 1/3 of the expensive! The manufacturer put a lot of thought into making a durable tote bag on wheels. You pay for the design, innovation, and the fact there are no similar knockoffs on the market. 

I like the medium size in silver for schlepping groceries and goods around Manhattan but may want the large size. Buying both sizes is impractical, so I'll have to wait a beat to decide which size to get. Perhaps the large bag with a 5th wheel isn't too big. Plus wouldn't it be nice to find a deal somewhere on the web or at a retailer that sells the bag?!🛍

Stay tuned!


You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment