Monday, August 7, 2023

Evening Bags With Glitter


Evening bags don't hold much and don't get used daily so I've never wanted to spend over $50 to buy one, and frankly, I don't think we need to do so. The exception is if you find a multi-purpose bag you can dress up or down to use daily or take to galas. Examples include a small Lady Dior, a small Chanel flap bag, or my Coach Marlie Top Handle here.
Nigikala
But what if we're really in the mood to carry some serious shimmering, shiny, sparkle? Oh, lots of fun! Sooo, let's do a roundup of budget-friendly bags with fancy jewels and blinding glitter. All of the bags highlighted today are $50 or less.
If you pin for an evening bag at Macy's that is over $50 -- I saw a ton of cute ones under $100 -- wait for a promotion (like a Friends and Family sale) to roll around or keep checking the Last Act rack (online) to bring its price down to under $50. You can count on Macy's to lower prices on everything eventually. Macy's carries a huge selection of ever-changing inventory that it keeps moving!

Another excellent place to find gently used evening bags is a good 2nd hand store. People tend to buy a glittery bag for a big event, use it a couple of times then give it away after it lays around unused for years. You can find a steal in like-new condition not at the RealReal or Preloved markets (they buy and resell pricey luxury bags) but at Housing Works, The Salvation Army, or Goodwill (they carry donated items)!

I'll go as far as saying if you apply yourself you'll pay less than $20 for your next good quality evening bag!


You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I love every one of these bags. However, I have rather a lot of them because they never seem to wear out, and now and then somebody gifts me one. Also have three of my mother's, for vintage looks. If I had to choose one of these, it would be the club velvet with jewel closure - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, often we have the same tastes, Here again. I like that one too. I don't know how comfortable, but I like the chunky chain bags (the 1st two bags) too.

      Delete