Tuesday, June 4, 2013

12 Necklaces For 12 Necklines

Recently I stumbled upon this chart and was fascinated by it. Shows the best necklace for a particular neckline. Useful!

Last summer I bought a strapeless dress and needed a necklace to make it look more polished. Thank goodness, I bought the right "chocker" style of necklace for my dress out of pure dumb luck, since at the time I didn't have the knowledge, or this chart to guide me. Fewff! 

I see how the necklaces complete and add pazazzz to the necklines. Do you agree ... and do you wear necklaces? Amazon has a variety to pursue, and now we will know how to wear them.

You may also enjoy:
Celebrity Hair: How Much Do Stars Spend?
The Fit And Flare Dress  
Stow And Go Travel Hats
How To Pick Sunglasses: Form And Function

No comments:

Post a Comment