Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Stuffits Reversible Shower Curtain

One of my favorite times of the year to browse at Bed, Bath & Beyond is now. The store runs sales on home goods tailored for college students to furnish their dormitory rooms. As it turns out, some of these useful items are clever for organizing and maximizing space in a New York City apartment. The discounts make it tempting to try new tools, and if it doesn't work out, not much is lost.
Now you see it.
Yesterday I picked up a reversible Stuffits Shower Curtain with easy access mesh pockets to hold paper towels for cleaning my bathroom fixtures; and organizing a few toiletries. 
Now you don't! By the way, the shower  curtain doesn't photograph well. My bathroom accessories (which you can't see) are matchy- matchy with the shower curtain.
Although the shower contain can be used as either an outside curtain or inside liner, I sandwiched it in between my shower curtain and liner, as I think my Pottery Barn island themed shower curtain is cute for my bathroom, and I prefer having a clear inexpensive liner that I can either brush clean or toss as needed. In showering this morning I liked the bulk of the 3 layers of curtain -- very sturdy preventing them from blowing open. If I tire of having the 3 layers, I can use this purchase as my next liner.

How I love using vertical space for extra storage! Perfect for bathrooms with limited counter space. Who knows what might end up in those mesh pockets. Do you have any ideas ... what would you put in them?


You may also enjoy:
Extra Storage Solutions
Shelf Helpers To Organize
Kitchen Tools Worth Your Money   
Suitcases, Umbrellas, And Travel Organizers

3 comments:

  1. That is so clever! Why has noone ever thought of it before. While I wait for it to turn up in Australia, I would have the shampoos, soaps, back brush in there - maybe a razor, hair brush - I could go on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Trish, your essentials would be within reach both in the shower, or while grooming at your bathroom sink! I'll do that!

      Although I won't do this myself, one could also put potting soil and the right green plants (plants that don't require sun and need moisture) in the pockets to add live to a bathroom. A little bit of nature in your bathroom.

      Delete