Monday, April 29, 2019

NorthStyle's Summer Catalog

Watercolor Print Tonic; Conversational Print Tonic; Bright Abstract Tonic
NorthStyle, is a maker of casual, comfortable and fashionable women's apparel. IMHO, their summer catalog is always their best with appealing pieces, including dresses, tops, trousers and accessories. The style is ladylike, upbeat and modern; and the price point is attractive too. 
Floral Paisley Lace Dress
There are so many cute summer/spring wares -- over 100 new styles -- the hard task is limiting your selection! Here are just a few items that caught my eye.
Adorable floral dresses with lovely necklines and flattering lengths and shapes. On their website, you will find pretty knitted sweaters to match sleeveless dresses, as well as, accessories like handbags.

Other offerings include easy to wear, stylish bottoms, such as shapely slacks  and colorful leggings that can be paired with the retailer's feminine tunics, shirts and jewelry. 
And well-made skorts to look casual smart and pulled together, yet are as cozy to wear as shorts. 

If you need a few pieces for your spring/summer wardrobe, NorthStyle's got you covered with style and cuteness.

You may also enjoy:
Denim In Living Color 
Raincoats On The Brain  
The Urban Cowboy Look
Old Navy's Summer Dresses Are Back

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I log on to your new stuff on a regular basis.
    Your writing style is witty, keep up the good work!
    I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers,
    its really really nice paragraph on building up new weblog.
    I really like what you guys are usually up too.
    This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you
    guys to my blogroll. http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement! And welcome here, Anon!

      Delete
  2. Such dresses are the best for me! And they look great. I like this red the most

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for commenting. I'm happy to hear it! When available, I link what I blog about to the retailer's website, and you can return there to check for new styles or request a paper catalog. I love how feminine and comfortable their clothing is.

      Delete