Thursday, October 3, 2019

Lilysilk Clothing, Bedding And Accessories

Natural fabrics rule as they are stylish, comfortable, durable and often affordable. Lilysilk offers silk dry goods, including clothing (like tops, dresses, trousers and blazers); accessories (such as scarves, under garments, or hair ties) and bedding (for example pillowcases, sheets and bedspreads).

Lilysilk also sells a smattering of cashmere and wools.
By definition, a savvy shopper is a curated buyer, so lacking a Paris Hilton trust fund, each of us must decide how to spend our money. In my case, I'd add a lovely silk blouse, dress, blazer, or scarf to my wardrobe; but forgo the expense of silk pillowcases, sheets, or pajamas, in other works, items needing frequent washings. I'm fine with cotton PJ's and bedding I can mindlessly machine wash and dry; but, will spring for a versatile piece of clothing such as a brazer to pair with all my trousers for work or dress-up. But everybody is different, so know your own budget and needs!

In addition to quality merchandise that customers love, the retailer provides excellent customer service: from fast deliveries; to lovely packaging and presentation. Also  customizing certain wares like pillowcases is available.

Lilysilk as a fabulous place to go for a wardrobe staple, splurge or special gift.


You may also enjoy:  
Poetry In Fashion
Fine Goose Down Pillows  
Rubies The Scarlet Stones 
Echo Scarfs Are Nearly Hermes Perfect

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Debbie,
    You might label yourself a savvy shopper but here you do lack some principle understanding about certain natural fabrics. The reason for not buying silk sheets and such, as due to frequent washings, is absolutely not a valid one.
    When I studied Fashion we did also study all about cotton, linnen, silk and wool of course. We had to be able to determine by 'feel' what content it was etc. Also knowing its strengths when dry and wet.
    So as for silk's strength, it is extremely strong, stronger than steel and for that purpose it is used in parachutes!
    Be frank and say it is only because of the price.
    In any case I always preferred natural fibers above synthetic and for sleeping comfort above all. Not that I have any silk, but Egyptian cotton that feels like silk.
    Glad that there still are companies that produce such fine garments from 'royal fibers'!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Mariette,

      Different opinions and adding information from your own schooling or experience is great and appreciated here! But it's how you express yourself, which comes off as a bit rude sometimes. Kindness is always better!

      On my blog, I'm always straightforward and honest in what I say and feel.

      Most of us do consider price when buying things. I think I clearly said, I don't value silk bedding to the point of paying the piper for it and would instead spend my money on a silk blouse or blazer. Yet I also recognize the principle of different strokes for different folks.

      Delete