Tuesday, January 7, 2020

T-Fal Ingenio Induction Pan Set

In the world, there are Beyounce and Jay-Z, and then there are the rest of us.
Luckily I have a good amount of storage space in my kitchen, but can we ever have enough? Even in a small apartment, I need the same amount of stuff, namely cooking tools as other home cooks to make dinner.

Here are the pots and pans I'd like to own! They are pricey, yes, but they are designed to save space by nestling into one another. Plus, the handles are detachable; and they are multi-taskers. You can (1) cook and bake in them; (2) put them on the table to serve your food; and then after the meal (3) cover and store your leftovers in the refrigerator. Nice!

If I were starting out, I'd buy them. The handles of my pots and pans are spacehogs! As it is, I'm too DARN cheap to spend the nearly $200 to re-buy pots and pans when I have decent cookware. On the other hand, should you need a new set: The T-fal 13 piece set with lids and handles is available in a non-stick coating (and in the UK) stainless steel. 

The cookware sizes are: 
    1 x 16 cm Saucepan 
    1 x 20 cm Saucepan 
    1 x 22 cm Frying pan 
    1 x 28 cm Frying pan
    1 x 24 cm Saute pan 1 x 26 cm Wok 
    1 x 16 cm Glass lid 
    1 x 20 cm Glass lid 
    1 x 26 cm Glass lid 
    1 x 16 cm Plastic lid 
    1 x 20 cm Plastic lid 
    2 x Bakelite handles
    🥘🥞🥓🍲

    IMHO, the sizes in the set are all you really need to prepare meals. Movever, you save a few bucks, but mostly space, by not having to buy separate serving dishes, or refrigerator storage containers.

    If saving space is not your main issue, I highly recommend you buy the pots and pans you need, separately, from T. J. Maxx (as opposed to buying sets) -- where you will find professional quality cookware cheap! 
    Make sure the handles of the pots an pans you select do not take up much space. As a young home cook, I didn't consider the space required by certain types of handles. Why don't all manufacturers design their cookware with compact handles? Just look at the T-Fal brand to see what is possible!


    You may also enjoy:
    Real Italian Cooking    
    Extras That Make Home Life Easy
    5 Kitchen Tools I Will Never Buy Again  
    Celebrity Hair: How Much Do Stars Spend?

    4 comments:

    1. Hello Dear,

      I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

      You can also Find non stick frying panFind a complete range of the best Non Stick Frying Pan and Cookware in Australia. Neoflam Cookwares are 100% Toxin Free, higher quality, suit all stove top, oven safe and easy to clean.


      Please Visit at: https://www.neoflam.com.au/buycookware/collections/



      ReplyDelete
    2. Good day,

      I really enjoy reading your blog.

      Do you want the review of your favourite cookware: T-Fal Cookware Review
      .

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for stopping by. With research, I can write about the cookware on my blog — in this blog I discuss the stacking and compactness of the set, but I can't go to the website and leave a review without purchasing it, so perhaps in the future.

        Delete