Sunday, November 27, 2022

Blue Everlasting

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Blue has alway been my favorite color. I have never waivered. I suspect there are people like me who early on have a favorite color that never changes, and others whose favorite color fluctuates. 

While I know blue is considered a cool color on the color spectrum while yellow and orange are warm colors, I'm unfamiliar with the psychology behind having a favorite color -- what it says about us -- nor do I know why some people switch a favorite color. I have no idea what it all means. I just know my favorite color is, was, and likely will always be blue.












πŸ”΅πŸ”·πŸ”΅πŸŸ¦πŸ”·πŸ”ΉπŸŸ¦πŸ”΅πŸ”·πŸ”ΉπŸŸ¦πŸ”΅πŸ”·
How do I know blue is my favorite forever color? Because for some unexplained reason, looking at blue makes me extremely happy! It also calms me. I like wearing blue. I own items that are blue. I will pick blue over another color. Something blue will tempt me more than another color. A blue room catches my eye. Without a doubt, blue is a gorgeous color. I LπŸ’™VE it!

Scientists aren't sure why people have color preferences, but there are theories to try to explain it. You can read them here. Since my love of the color blue began as a toddler (according to my memory and parents), I do think the preference for blue is in my DNA, my unscientific theory. :-)))πŸ’™
Photo: Lord and Taylor
What's your favorite color? Have you changed it over time?


You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment