Thursday, November 3, 2022

Trend Alert: Ear Stacking

Celebrity photos: Cosmopoltian - go here 

 A glance at the fashion runways gives us a clue about a fashion jewelry trend about to break in 2022: Ear Stacking. It appears celebrities and runway models are already rocking the trend. 

Photo: Cosmopolitan

Clip-ons are available for those who don't want to add multiple ear piercings. The higher up you pierce your ears, the more it hurts to do it.

Ear stacking can be expressed in your own style from dainty to chunky. Many of the photos feature another of this year's jewelry trends -- loops. But do loops ever really go out of style?



I wear earrings every day, and I won't lie: Although I like the look of ear stacking, I aim to keep my life simple by sticking with wearing a single pair of earrings per day. I have no desire to fuss with multiple earrings. I'd have to buy more earrings, as well as, style them. Yikes, how much time does THAT add to dressing in the morning?  


The places for ear stacking are from the bottom of the ear up, namely the lobe, upper lobe, helix, conch, rook, daith, tragus, and forward helix. Click here to learn where these parts of the ear are; how long it takes the piercings to heal; and how to stack your earrings. Fashionistas are bound to try it.



Enjoy the read from a knowledgeable source because for sure I will not be adding other piercings to my ears and therefore cannot speak from experience. 


Diamond studs will always be a girl's best friend. But the more the merrier? Clearly more expensive. You decide.


Like me, you may not flock to every fad, but now you know what's coming our way, jumping from the runway to main street.



You may also enjoy:

2 comments: