Tuesday, March 21, 2023

#Shorts: #21 Skills That Will Pay You Forever

Photo: Corporate Learning

Below is a list of life/business skills that has floated around social media for a while. The 21 skills are very wise, so up on THE SAVVY SHOPPER they go. UpSkillYourLife, a handle on both Twitter and Linkedin, circulated it and it was reshared and retweeted thousands of times, but where it originated is hard to tell with a simple Google search. Please claim it if it is yours.

21 Skills That Will Pay You Forever


You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. I think I missed this post. This is an excellent list; I have not come across it anywhere else so thank you for posting it. I think I can do them all, in greater or lesser degree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, an excellent, list of skills. I don't think I've ever had to speak in front of an audience larger than 30 people, so there are areas yet to be work at and be ready for should I found myself having to do so. Your very welcome, Trish! :)

      Delete