Friday, March 3, 2023

The Savvy Shopper Is 14 Years Old Today

Fourteen years ago, I published a blog with no idea of what I was doing, and here I am still writing it. A Facebook friend's birthday is March 3rd, and it's how I remember the blog's beginning. The year 2009 was also the year her daughter was born, and now her little baby, Fiona, is a teenager. Back then, I thought, oh now she has a baby and I have a blog!😳 Although nobody can tell, we adults are also 14 years older.



By design, many of THE SAVVY SHOPPER'S blogs aren't dated so you can catch up by reading old posts and still be informed or entertained. The blog is structured as an electronic lifestyle magazine with a focus on good decision-making while living on a budget. On occasion, I do write about trends or current events with the awareness the posts will date, but then they become a record of our past. 
Many things in life get better with age, wine, cheese, leather shoes, friendships, and hopefully blog posts. 

Thank you, dear readers, for stopping by. I love hearing from you whether by email, in the blog's comments, on Facebook, or on other social media. Let me know what you'd like to see me research and write about in the future, and I'll do my best to cover it! XOXO💋


You may also enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. Just seeing this now- so I am a little late (by a week or so) but sending congrats on the Savvvyshopper blog- keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete