Sunday, March 12, 2023

My Favorite Oscar Dresses 2023

All Photo: Getty images. 1) Margo Robbie looks stunning in a black sequin Armani Prive dress.
Since I select my favorite Oscar dresses every year, there's no need for copy. Here they are as we're watching the show.


2) Malala Yousafza is wearing Ralph Lauren; 3) Hong Chau is in Prada: 4) Michelle Yeoh wears Dior Haute Couture 
5) Nichole Kidman is dressed in Giorgio Armani Prive; 6) Michelle Williams is in custom Chanel: 7) Angela Bassette has on a Moschino dress.

8) Danai Gurira is in a Jason Wu black suede gown.

I tend to pick gowns non-showbiz people dream of wearing, so more glamorous than visionary. Most of us just want to look our pretty-best. Did any of mine make your list?


You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. Well done, you are so quick! I am not finished watching my recording, but have started my list, and it includes four of these. Not sure of my absolute best, but am leaning towards Michelle Williams atm. Our yearly fashion fix :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next I'm checking in with the Red Cardinal to get your picks, Trish. It's easy for me to be quick because I lean towards old Hollywood glamour. I would always want to look beautiful over visionary for my one night on camera before a huge tv audience.

      At times I like a certain dress but one thing eliminates it for me to personally would wear it, such, it looks too uncomfortable, the cleavage is ultra low, it has a gigantic flower or ruffle on one-side that has taken command of the dress :).

      Now I'm over to your blog, Trish!

      Delete