Wednesday, March 22, 2023

The Tiered Ruffle Dress


Kathy Glitter Stripe Tiered Ruffle Cocktail Dress The Population Dress

I don't know why but thinking about spring and summer makes me want to wear tiered ruffle dresses. Perhaps I'm just so happy and gitty that our balmy sunny seasons are right around the corner, or maybe it's when outdoor temperatures rise, our coats can come off to show tiers of ruffles! So in anticipation of spring, I'm doing a Roundup of Adorable Tiered Ruffle Dresses. They come in an array of lengths and styles from everyday wear to office-appropriate to party-on dresses. Remove your coat, Sister and imagine how much fun twirling in them are!!

1) Tommy Hilfiger, 2) INC, 3) Endless Rose, 4) Betsy & Adam
1) Vince Camuto, 1) Betsy & Adam, 3) Rachel Parcill, 4) CeCe
1) MSK, 2) MSK 3) Taylor, 4) DKNY
1) Lulus, 2) MSK, 3) Lauren Ralph Lauren, 4) Chio's

1) City Studio, 2) Lauren Ralph Lauren, 3) City Studio

A few of the featured tired ruffle dresses are offered in several colors and sometimes a hue changes the mood of the dress from fun and flirty to night out on the town glamourous!
Farm Rio - Nordstrom - the length, not the color of my skirt.

I have a navy and white floral tiered ruffle mid-length silk skirt I brought on sale at Banana Republic years ago that I pair with a solid navy blue GAP t-shirt. It's easy on and I feel like a million bucks happily jetting around Manhattan wearing it! It's a playful mood-lifter!!

Which tiered ruffle dress strikes your fancy? Do you have the style in your closet?


You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and fun. I do not have a ruffle dress, but I could be persuaded. I would wear the yellow one which is more my length. I also love the patterned one in the top line from Endless Rose, very nice. Your silk navy and white skirt sounds really lovely, and with the navy tee would be a great look. Who knows, maybe this will be my ruffle year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Trish, I recommend getting a skirt or dress with ruffles. You put the worries of the world on hold while wearing it and cheer everybody else up buzzing around town in it! Years ago Banana Republic had marked my skirt down so low, it was like giving it away so I discovered the style quite by accident and now always want one in my wardrobe. I love a casual-smart-playful look — pulled together without trying too hard and comfortable too.

      Delete