Friday, November 10, 2023

Great Gifts From Macy's Black Friday Sales

I judge every gift by whether I would love it if I received it myself. Here are 5 Macy's Early Access Black Friday Specials where my answer to loving the gift as a giver or receiver is an enthusiastic yes!:

1) Macy's 25 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar (above👆) - In years past I've featured some of the most coveted advent calendars on the market including from the London merchant Liberty, but priced at several hundred dollars, perhaps they aren't really worth the money. Macy's puts out a winning advent calendar every year containing a lovely curated assortment of top-notch makeup, skincare, and haircare goodies to pamper every recipient! The advent calendar is specially created for Macy's so you get a lot of products for your money. If I were to buy a beauty calendar for myself, I'd select it and use my savings for something more important.

2) Nike Women's Tanjun Move To Zero Casual Sneakers - Nike is the original brand that innovated support and comfort to advance the technology of making sneakers. Other retailers followed. If you need a new pair of athletic shoes you can't do better than Nike. Usually more expensive, how great to find them as an Early Black Friday Special!

3) 2 Piece Set White and Pink Cultured Freshwater Pearls (8 mm) Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver - I bought these ultra cute and classic earrings this morning as a gift for a friend, and the anticipation of surprising her ... I can't wait! I'm counting on her not reading this blog, but if she does, she won't know she's the friend getting jewelry. Ha! I love the 8mm size baroque-shaped pearls and set in sterling silver, a precious metal. Pink pearls are a color and drop earrings are a style I'm often tempted to buy for myself so I think she'll love them. The sales associate I placed my telephone order with said she now intends to buy a pair too, so today I bought a pair and sold a pair! Macy's, you're welcome!😆

Update - November 17th: My friend was totally surprised, she said overwhelmed and loves her beautiful new earrings!

4) Family Pajamas - Frankly, it's a new holiday tradition my family doesn't follow, but if you need new pajamas, why not buy them now that you can get good substantial cotton and attractive designs at a great price. Also if you don't know what in the world to buy someone, almost every person needs a warm pair of pajamas. There are also matching PJs for the family dog! These are the substantial types of night clothes I like to wear to spend the night at someone else's house so I can leave the guest bedroom or sit at the breakfast table without having to jump into my clothes too early in the morning.

5) Accessories: Scarfs, gloves, belts - Wow, a terrific selection of textiles, styles, colors, degrees of warmth, and price points. It's why I love Macy's, you always find quality to fill a need at the price you can afford. I don't think I've ever had a fashion, beauty, or home good need, traveled to Macy's, and retired home empty-handed. The Herald Square store has  9 floors and such a wide selection!

There's plenty of quality and value to be had right now during Macy's Early Access Black Friday Sale! How thrilling to give fantastic gifts without emptying a bank account.


You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. Macy's is a great store! I only visited once, in 1998, but still remember it fondly. In my dreams I will have the Advent calendar, the black Nikes, and some pink pearl earrings. Sorted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So often we like the same things, Trish, which pleases me because I think you have great tastes. :)

      Delete